1. “Help me to help myself.”
2. “The simplicity or imperfection of external objects often serves to develop the activity and the dexterity of the pupils.”
3. “To give a child liberty is not to abandon him to himself.”
4. “To assist a child, we must provide him with an environment which will enable him to develop freely.
5. “As soon as children find something that interests them, they lose their instability and learn to concentrate.”
Sometimes, Parents may ask should I erase their words? Should I change their answer? Should I help them to complete the work?
The answer is children need the freedom to learn with parents minimum guidance.
They need to explore the world by themselves and need to learn from mistakes.
They need to build self-control. We provide a proper environment for children to learn freely.